- Please arrive five minutes before scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive mascara and makeup free
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Use the bathroom before you come. You will be laying there for a period of time
- Try to avoid using your cell phone during the service unless if it is an emergency
- Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. We use the highest quality products and the most up-to-date techniques and sanitation protocols in the industry. However Crystal Luscious Lashes is not liable for reaction due to our products. If you are concerned, we recommend a patch test several days before your appointment. Please call to schedule.
We understand last-minute emergencies pop-up. However, if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment with your eyelash technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. We require 24 hours.
- Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 24 hours from appointment time or clients who no-shows without notice will be charged 50% of the appointment fee.
If you arrive late we will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we will have to reschedule and we will charge 50% of the appointment. Out of respect and consideration for your eyelash therapist and other customers, please do your best to be on time.